Thursday, August 10, 2006

Vier

The boys are posing just outside the museum.

This was in the Playscapes exhibit.

Tyson is climbing the mini rock wall.

This was their first time in a hotel. This was much funnier in person. I think it's still pretty funny!


You can't tell but we're infront of a famous address 123 Sesame Street.


The kids with Bob and Pilchard.

The bottom of the Fireworks of Glass Tower.

Brock as a dinosaur.

Tyson as a dinosaur.

A shot of the Dino World exhibit.

Here we are at an interactive station in Dino World.

2 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Neat pictures. I recognized the famous staircase ~ 123 Sesame Street!

9:41 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Ohhhh, that looks like it was so much fun. I can't belive you didn't invite me. My kids I can understand, but not inviting me? LOL I *love* the children's museum too.

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home